Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

airsofting in mallow

Options
  • 13-04-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭

any1 from mallow go airsofting in the duhallow lodge cqb area or lac as i would be interested to see what its like
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

I have been to Duhollow park hotel its an amazing site Next game is may 1st
    Theres a day game and night game !!!! :)

The usual rules apply aswell as no m203's only thunder b grenades
    and absolutely no full auto, single fire only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

And I've been to LAC, it's also a good site with some good regular players. The lads who run it are great people and always want to make sure everyone has a good time. Definitely go there sometime, highly recommended. Also NinjaLMK who owns MidWest airsoft plays there as well so you can buy gear off him on the day as well :)

Haven't been to mallow yet, but hopefully I'll be going there soon. I played with one of the lads in Bandon before and he seemed sound so I'm sure he'll run a great site.

Either way, airsoft is fun! :D

It sure is bud would like to play at lac sometime just never get the chance :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    It sure is bud would like to play at lac sometime just never get the chance :(

Well, they have games most saturdays. Their facebook page is a good way to keep upto date. They also have a website now: http://www.limerickairsoftcamp.ie/

ooooh a night game that starts at 4ish thatl be great cheers bud

also do you know if they organize bus's up from and down to mallow?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭pablorally

I remember the look on your face wen they said no m203's lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

thanks for info lads so there defo is a day game the first of may

Yeah Ican give ye the facebook page if ye want?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    Yeah Ican give ye the facebook page if ye want?
    think i have it only thing is mite have 2 miss it as i be down in killarney for rally of the lakes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭r0n0c

Been to the hotel, its good. For anyone willing to travel there is the Cork airsoft site in ballyvourney. Games nearly every Sunday

Advertisement