Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miss you bro.

Options
  • 13-04-2011 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

It's been months now but the memories and feelings are so real. I miss you so much. No one should have to lose their youngest brother. You were so young, you had your life ahead of you. You were teaching me to be more me. Sometimes I just don't think I can cope with this. I told you I would though, before you died... I said that somehow I would learn to live with this, but sh1t who can deal with cancer killing a 20 year old. I miss you more than I could ever say to you when you were here.. I love you, I love you, I love you............

Your brother who lives on for the life you couldn't have.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

My thoughts are with you. I totally understand where you are coming from. I lost my youngest brother 8 months ago and the pain is so deep. Siblings are so much a part of us; they have shared so much with us, and know us on a level that no partner or friend could ever. They knew how to push our buttons, wind us up, but how to laugh and how to love.I felt I was so close to my brother, we used to laugh at the same things and I almost thought I knew what he was thinking some times. But not at the end. He was only thirty and I, like you I am sure, feel robbed. We should have had them longer, to see them fulfill their dreams and marry, have kids, or whatever they should have done.

It is the hardest of several bereavements I have had, so I know how you feel. It's probably no consolation, but I am thinking of you, and hoping you can cope with this. It is so wrong and so hard.

Advertisement