Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatever happened to...

Options
  • 13-04-2011 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭

Recently I was thinking of going to the cinema as I often to so I checked up the site of my local cinema and noticed they are showing the Wimbledon semi-finals and finals in HD and 3D come the summer. Now I remember that the European F1 races were going to be shown live about two years ago but it never happened. F1 in 3d and HD on the cinema screen would be brilliant but does anyone if its in the pipeline?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

It was planned by the "movies@" group but never happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

se conman wrote: »
    It was planned by the "movies@" group but never happened.

Pity - I think it would be a great experience

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭se conman

I had talks with 1 of their cinemas about putting a car in their foyer for it and then never heard anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

DRS and KERS are the extra dimension this year:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

TT3D: Closer to the Edge is released nationwide next week, can't wait for it.

http://www.tt3dmovie.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Magown3

This is on in UCI Blanchardstown tomorrow 20th and Thursday 21st at 16:10. It's not being released on friday, 2 showings is all.

I'm going to see it tomorrow. I'll report back tomo hopefully. I'm looking forward to it :D

Advertisement