Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for some musicians in galway for a jam

Options
  • 13-04-2011 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi i moved to Galway recently and i play a bit guitar. Just wondering if there's any musicians out there who wana have a mess around or a bit of a jam. I've only been playing few years. love all kinds of music from trad to blues and rockn roll. Anyone interested??? all instruments welcome!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 383 ✭✭Mike747

Hey man,

I live in Galway and play guitar, always looking for new people to jam with.

Pm me if your interested in meeting up.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 conor mc namara

Yeah nice one, my numbers <snip>. Where abouts are you living?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please be aware that per the charter, phone numbers are not allowed. Use the site's PM facility instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭OmenBonez

hey im a young guitarist/vocalist in Galway looking for musicians if you might be interested in a jam? Private message me for more details if your interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jooles

Hey lads, I've recently relocated to Galway too and am always up for a jam. Play the guitar a bit and I sing, write my own stuff too but am not too fussed either.

Be cool if you could count me in if there's a meetup, I live near the Roisin so central enough :)

PS-There's Open Mics on at the Roisin now every Sunday eve from 9 which are worth a go!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 inplentytime

Hi im looking for a jam session too i play guitar/bouzouki/bass/lapsteel(very basic on the lapsteel!) im living in Galway a while and haven't looked into open sessions in pubs seems to be open mic nights alright but i'm really looking to have a bit of craic for now!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 conor mc namara

So since i put up this post on boards ive managed to join a blues/rock n roll band. We just do covers and hope to play soon in pubs.
    I'd still be up for meeting with people for a jam if they want. Its great craic!
    Conor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 inplentytime

fair play to yeah if you know of a good pub for jamming ill gladly meet i'm mad for a good jam and a few beers!

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

I'd be up for some jammin' ..Galway city area

Anyone have a place picked?

Advertisement