Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer wanted for cork based hard rock covers band

Options
  • 13-04-2011 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

We're putting together a hard rock covers band; we have two guitarists, a bassist and keys already, and are in the process of lining up a singer also.

Members' ages range from late 20's to mid 30's.

Own equipment and transport essential.

We have access to a room in Cork Rehearsal Studios and would be looking to get up and running asap.

PM for more details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 milnerrm

Hi, i'm a 25 year old drummer living in cork and looking for some people to play music with...

i have my own kit and a beautiful '97 toyota corolla!

if you would send me on some tracks you are looking to cover...i could work away on them and get an impression of what ye intend to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Holier Diver

It all sounded great until you mentioned the corrolla! Only messing, I'll pm you a list of songs there soon. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 milnerrm

very good...

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Crazybassplayer

Could you send me on a few sample songs please?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Holy Diver

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Holy Diver

Hoping to do auditions late next week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jumpup123

Hi, just wondering if your ok for a second guitarist for the hard rock cover band?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Holier Diver

Ya we're sorted for second guitarist, thanks for the interest though.

Advertisement