Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish restaurant Dublin

Options
  • 13-04-2011 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Does anyone know any Polish restaurants in Dublin at the moment? I knew of some but they all closed down and the info on the internet is quite out of date.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BrianBlessed

There's a Polish cafe/restaurant in the Millenium Mall at the top of Moore St

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭herya

yes it's quite manky though. Not a date destination! The one in CApel St has closed for sure. Don't think there is anything serious left.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

I've been to that place but it's only good for a quick lunch or take away of good traditional Polish dinner. Was looking for a place where I could take my friends. Pity none of the places lasted too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Would Czech be any good?

http://www.czech-inn.org/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,140 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There used to be a sort of bar mleczny place upstairs over a Polish shop near the junction of North Earl Street and Marlborough Street. Not sure it's still in operation, but it was exactly as you'd find in Poland.

• Advertisement

We go to czech inn all the time and love it but was hoping to take my friends for a bitta Polish food. Thanks anyway!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

We go to czech inn all the time and love it but was hoping to take my friends for a bitta Polish food. Thanks anyway!

Isnt polish food horrible by comparison?

Degsy wrote: »
    Isnt polish food horrible by comparison?

I wouldn't say so. Different, somewhat; horrible, no. Thanks for that though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

spurious wrote: »
    There used to be a sort of bar mleczny place upstairs over a Polish shop near the junction of North Earl Street and Marlborough Street. Not sure it's still in operation, but it was exactly as you'd find in Poland.

its still there. cheaper than fastfood. same menu every day though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭uli84

omg, you just reminded me of the terriffic Polish restaurant that used to be in Dun Laoghaire, oooh I loved it soo much, long gone now though :( and no ,I dont think there is anything in Dublin at the moment that could be called a Polish restaurant :/

• Advertisement
Advertisement