Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consultation on Dental problems

Options
  • 13-04-2011 8:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I asked my doubt regarding painless root canal treatment on Bangalore Smiles and received a <snip> from the expert dentist.

This I am posting for the benefit of any one who has queries or doubts regarding Dental Care, Cosmetic Implants, Teeth Treatment, Orthodontic Treatments, Crowns and Bridges, Smile Treatment, Teeth Bleaching, Teeth Whitening, Dental Hygiene, Dentures, Teeth Cleaning, Tooth Filling, Root Canal Therapy, Tooth Colored Fillings, Teeth Polishing, Smile Correction, Dental Veneers and Oral Care.

But one needs to pre-book the <snip> with <snip> who is a Cosmetic dentist and Implantologist in Bangalore.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

So many rule violations I don't know where to start. BANNED.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement