Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LUSAS helppppp!

Options
  • 13-04-2011 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

1. Hi, i am a postgraduate student using Lusas to model my structural form of tall building. Is that anyone know

1. How to match the local axis of an inclined member (like a branch of a tree) to its global axis instead of method of changing some parameters under attribute - local coordinate?

If i have 1000 inclined members in a model, Is there any shortcut (just click one icon) to change the major/minor axis of cross section of an inclined member to follow / parallel to global axis?

2. How to model rigid diaphragm for each floor layer in tall building? is there any other settings of rigidity / flexibility adjustment for each "rigid" diaphragm that we set in LUSAS?

Thank you
    Tq

Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement