Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Singer Required for Busy Covers Band

Options
  • 12-04-2011 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

A Female Singer is required for an established working band.
    The band is based in Dunshaughlin Co.Meath. I'm looking for someone with a great voice, stage presence, and a professional attitude. We gig as much as possible so you need to be prepared to gig most weekends.

You'll be able to pick your own songs, as long as they are crowd pleasers, we mainly play upbeat classics.
    You will be performing alongside a male singer. Being able to sing in harmony and pull off duets is very important.

The group is usually a two piece using backing tracks for smaller venues and more musicians will b brought in for bigger ones.
    We have a full rig, lighting and a band van.

Due to the large number of applicants I will not be able to offer auditions to everyone. In an effort to narrow down the search, I'm asking everyone to please answer the following questions and email them to me, along with a photo of yourself and a sample track if possible.

1. What days and how many nights a week can you gig?
    2. When would you be available for practice during the week. Morning/Afternoon/Evening?
    3. What previous experience do you have?
    4. Do you play any instruments? If so, which?
    5. Do you have your own transportation?
    6. Where are you located?

If you think you're the right person please contact:

cormac@inbox.com

Thanks in advance for answering. I'll get back to you with audition details as soon as possible.

Cheers
    Cormac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 entertainers

le bump...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 entertainers

A Female Singer is required for an established working band.
    The band is based in Dunshaughlin Co.Meath. We gig as much as possible so you need to be prepared to gig most weekends.

You'll be able to pick your own songs, as long as they are crowd pleasers, we mainly play upbeat classics.
    You will be performing alongside a male singer. Being able to sing in harmony and pull off duets is very important.

The group is usually a two piece using backing tracks for smaller venues and more musicians will b brought in for bigger ones.
    We have a full rig, lighting and a band van.

Please answer the following questions and email them to me, along with a photo of yourself and a sample track if possible.

1. What days and how many nights a week can you gig?
    2. When would you be available for practice during the week. Morning/Afternoon/Evening?
    3. What previous experience do you have?
    4. Do you play any instruments? If so, which?
    5. Do you have your own transportation?
    6. Where are you located?

If you think you're the right person please contact:

cormac@inbox.com

Thanks in advance for answering. I'll get back to you with audition details as soon as possible.

Cheers
    Cormac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Moved to Bands & Musicians.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Threads merged.

entertainers: Please don't create duplicate threads on the same topic.

Advertisement