Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April E-zine

Options
  • 12-04-2011 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi All,

Finally have this months e-zine finished. Looking forward to seeing some of you at the Ballywalter Game fair.

All feedback welcomed.

Depending on your internet speed it may take a few minutes to download.
    http://www.ishootandfish.ie/april2011e-zine.pdf

Thanks
    Anthony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Antoennis

Hi Lads,

Any feed back on this months issue? Going to have a questions and answers in next months ezine so why questions you want us to try and answer?

Thanks
    Anthony

Hi lads,

Any feedback good or bad on this months e-zine. Any thing you'd like us to include look at for the cominng months?

Thanks
    Anthony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Ballyhass Lakes

Antoennis wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Any feedback good or bad on this months e-zine. Any thing you'd like us to include look at for the cominng months?

Thanks
    Anthony

Another great issue Anthony congratulations.

We really enjoy the booby flies section. Particulary apt for Ballyhass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

what an extraordinary and to be honest Crazy amount of work to take on each month.

if you can create this work each month without destroying your sanity then I salute you sir.

perhaps every 2 months might be easier on you.

in any case, for as long as lasts, i look forward to every wind drenched and sun showered edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

I find it an excellent read, I do mirror the above comments though, a lot of work.

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the kind comments. Its great to get feedback. I assure you it will remain monthly and as long as i am in charge it will always be FREE :-) Big plans for it over the coming months. More fishing more hunting and altogether more.....:-)

Advertisement