Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanium iPhone developer

Options
  • 12-04-2011 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭

Apologies if this is not the right forum for this, but it seems like the right place and there is nothing against it in the charter.

I've been asked to look for someone to do some iPhone development using the Titanium platform. Ideally this person would be a student as the app is not too complex and the budget is limited. However, other than being a potential portfolio piece for the developer, there is the option for a full time developer role after the project.

Feel free to PM me for more details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

Hi Corinthian

Why Titanium ? And could you give a brief spec of the requirements of your app nothing too detailed, just out of curiosity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

k.p.h wrote: »
    Why Titanium ?
    To maximize code reuse for other platforms.
    And could you give a brief spec of the requirements of your app nothing too detailed, just out of curiosity.
    Principally a client designed to access an online service. Limited graphics or functionality on the device itself, with all the clever stuff happening on the server. That's pretty much it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭k.p.h

Yeah the Titanium Platform looks extreemly convenient I must say, it seems ideally suited to what you are looking for.

Unfortunately I am only a student with a limited enough knowledge so even a simple client might be a little tricky especially all my current experience has been Java/Android based. I'm going to take a closer look at Titanium over the next few days just to get a feel for it and I will let you know how I get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 hAPPyEngineer

Hi Corinthian,

I've 4 apps done, latest being :

http://itunes.apple.com/ie/app/footy-radio/id430654529?mt=8

I'd be interested in doing another app. Tried to pm you but it said I dnt have 25 posts so not allowed to do it.

PM me a mail address and I will contact you there.

Thanks,
    B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Felipe01

Iphone applications are the most sorted out applications online and these applications are developed according to the needs of an individual. So, if you are planning to opt for newer applications being developed specifically for you then you may opt for the software developers available online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

Pm'ed

Advertisement