Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Instrumental music; tunes you like & listen too..

Options
  • 12-04-2011 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭

I’ve had a glancing look over the forum threads and did not see a thread for “instrumental” music people like. It is possible I have missed it apologies if I have maybe this thread could be merged with it if one already exists:).....

It would be nice to hear what other people like & listen too…

Instrumental music covers all types of genre’s Rock, Jazz, Blues, Classical, Ambient whatever you are into some of the best music ever created is all about the music. For the sake of the thread an “instrumental” is a piece of music without lyrics or singing but short vocal input/harmonizing is ok if it is part of an extended piece….

To get things rolling these are some of my favourite tunes or ones I always come back too:)….

Its an honour to share the same planet as this man truly mindblowing stuff:)

Comments

Advertisement