Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday

Options
  • 12-04-2011 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭

Sally was driving home from one of her business trips, in Northern Arizona , when she saw an elderly Navajo woman walking on the side of the road.

As the trip was a long and quiet one, she stopped the car and asked the Navajo woman if she would like a lift.

With a silent nod of thanks, the woman got into the car.

Resuming the journey, Sally tried - in vain - to make a bit of small talk with the Navajo woman.

The old woman just sat silently, looking intently at everything she saw, studying every little detail, until she noticed a brown bag on the seat next to Sally.

"What in bag?" asked the old woman.

Sally looked down at the brown bag and said:

"It's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband."

The Navajo woman was silent for another moment or two.

Then, speaking with the quiet wisdom of an elder, she said:

"Good trade!"

Two guys, one 80 and one 87, were sitting on their usual park bench one morning.

The 87-year-old had just finished his morning jog and wasn't even short of breath.

The 80-year-old was amazed at his friend's stamina and asked him what he did to have so much energy.

The 87-year-old said, "Well, I eat rye bread every day.

It keeps your energy level high and you'll have great stamina with the ladies."

So, on the way home the 80-year-old stops at the bakery.

As he was looking around, the lady asked if he needed any help.

He asked, "Do you have any Rye bread?"

She replied, "There's a whole shelf of it.

Would you like some?"

He said, "Oh yes, Il take 5 loaves."

She admonished, "My goodness! 5 loaves?

By the time you get to the 3rd loaf, it'll be hard."

He replied, "I can't believe it.

Everybody knows about this sh#it but me."

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement