Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Language and Cultural Studies Pathway in Second Year

Options
  • 11-04-2011 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey guys, just wondering if any is doing or has completed the Language and Cultural Studies pathway offered to language students? I have no idea what kind of requirements are necessary for me to obtain a place in this course. Can only a limited number of people get into the course? Do I have to get a certain grade in the subjects I wish to do next year? I can't find any information about it on the website really! Any information would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

I presumed everyone who carried on a modern European language into second year could do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Exuberant

I presumed everyone who carried on a modern European language into second year could do it.

Thanks! So hard to find any info on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭John Sugrue

Im in final year LCS French. Dont think there are any specific guidelines regarding grades etc. Should be ok as long as you pass 1st and 2nd year :P

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Exuberant

Im in final year LCS French. Dont think there are any specific guidelines regarding grades etc. Should be ok as long as you pass 1st and 2nd year :P

Brilliant! Thanks for the info :p Just getting very anxious about it all!

Advertisement