Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weatherman on-line

Options
  • 11-04-2011 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Would anyone know the website address for the American weatherman on-line?
    heard he was meant to be 95-99% right on weather predictions up to 6 months ahead for any area in the world.....they sounded fairly certain about the site I just can't find it on google!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

ollie-williams.png

:P

Seriously though, have no idea who you mean. The only guy online known for making long range predictions that gets coverage in the Irish media is Ken Ring, but he isnt American.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

Could he be Canadian/Irish by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 questionsaboutB

I don't know to be honest, i was told his address was meant to be "weathermanonline" and the thought he was American...but that could also cover Canadian either...sorry its so vague!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭BEASTERLY

Would anyone know the website address for the American weatherman on-line?
    heard he was meant to be 95-99% right on weather predictions up to 6 months ahead for any area in the world.....they sounded fairly certain about the site I just can't find it on google!!

I think somebody may have been telling you a lie;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,887 ✭✭✭pauldry

It aint me! ;)

• Advertisement

would it be Kevin Martin ?
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,341 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

You may be thinking of Joe Bastardi, try googling him by name or by his new corporate address, Weatherbell (he left Accu-weather recently). I wouldn't say he was 95-99 per cent accurate but he's probably the best-known long-range American forecaster. Seriously, 70% accuracy on seasonal forecasting would be a higher score than I would give anyone alive today, there was a guy about two thousand years ago who was pretty good. :)

Advertisement