Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW beetle badge

Options
  • 11-04-2011 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Should be a quick one. Parents badge came off front of car on the motorway yesterday. any ideas where to get a new one.....cheap

Thanks,
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,362 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

You may be surprised how cheap the 'official' replacement is, I had the Mercedes star robbed off the boot lid of my 1998 C180, it cost barely a fiver to replace with a genuine MB part.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Red H's from Honda are €70 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Must have been really shiftin' it on the motorway for bits of the car to come flying off.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭TommyTheGun

must have been! dunno wasnt there. All i know is it hit the car behind after it flew off. I didnt ask any more after that, didnt wana know!

If any one knows of any websites (reputable ones) that post cheap, that would be great. Or would i be best just going to a scrap yard?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 littlemizz99

Hi there, just wondering if you ever replaced the VW badge? I went out to my car this morning only to find mine has been stolen and my car now has a gaping hole at the front!
    Just wondering if you had any joy replacing yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,407 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

feckin beastie boys fans

as10.jpg

Advertisement