Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP video interview

Options
  • 11-04-2011 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hey, sorry if this question has been asked a million times or whatever, but im doing my LCVP interview on Thursday.
    I already have prepared my answers and what not and im ready for it.
    But im aiming for a distinction and wont settle for anything less than full marks for this video interview :L

So can anyone who got near enough full marks give me some tips on how to achieve this.

Any do's or don'ts?
    Any thing that the examiner loves to hear yeno stuff like that :L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Exothermic

Our teacher told us that while the content of what you're saying is obviously important, don't forget it's an interview. This means there are marks going for how you present yourself. Look neat in your uniform :) Sleeves rolled down, pull up your tie etc.
    Eye contact is vital during the interview and look/sound confident in what you're saying.

I haven't looked this up in a while but I think it's only 6 marks out of 50 going for the content of what you say. Everything else is about presentation etc.

Do a google search and you'll find the marking scheme. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Keep eye contact and say stuff clearly and in a logical order and you can't really go wrong. You should have been given the list of 10 or so questions you'll be asked.

Advertisement