Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Films or TV shows

Options
  • 11-04-2011 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been covered before.

Im a newbie to the whole electronic world and have a hTC HD and was wondering where is the best place if i wana download films or TV shows?preferably free

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

don't think there is anywhere you can download them legit, maybe i'm wrong there??

Rip from DVD might be your only option...

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

bungler wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been covered before.

Im a newbie to the whole electronic world and have a hTC HD and was wondering where is the best place if i wana download films or TV shows?preferably free

There are plenty of places on the internet you can find this out. Unfortunately, this is not one of them, and we are not allowed to post info on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

sorry, can't be talking about this here. there's no legal way to do it. please pm me if you have any concerns.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement