Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I Transfer money from AIB to my Canada Bank?

Options
  • 11-04-2011 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi all..

Just looking for some advice or tips on the best way to transfer money from AIB to my TD Bank in Canada.. the AIB online site is useless.. its not helpful at all.

I want to a) transfer money quicky and efficiently
    b) with minimal cost involved

A friend recommended Western Union but they want to charge me 65dollars for the transaction. Surely there is an easier way.

:) thanks peeps

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 marywary

You can send payment online via AIB on line banking but you must be a registered user and have an AIB Card Reader to complete transaction. There's a pretty good demo on the site that shows you step by step how to complete. If you're not registered then you can download an application form for international payment, fill it out & send the form to your Branch, again there are detailed steps on how to complete the form included when you download it. You must have IBAN and Swift code to make any kind of international payment.

Advertisement