Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aquarium equipment Dublin

Options
  • 11-04-2011 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe theres a sticky for this, dunno. Completel aquarium newbie here. Need to get a gravel cleaner, one with a siphon. Small corner tank. Dunno what to get. Also where in Dublin is a good place to shop for ornaments etc. Want to bring the kids to buy something for the tank.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,480 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Petstop Carrickmines
    Maxi Zoo, Bray - off the southern cross
    Dun Laoghaire - Fish antic on York Rd and shop on Patrick Street
    Seahorse Aquariums behind red cow: highly recommend going to have a look around this place big shop, lots of stock and equip, friendly staff.
    There's a place in Swords (can't remember name)

a few others around I'm sure but they are the one I know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Lidl Petshop in Blanchardstown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Cheers thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭fungun

pet stop superstore - blanch s.c.
    the orchard, celbridge

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

The orchard is expensive.

The Pet stop are less expensive and are ok but if we want good info and the right advice go to proper lfs like seahorse

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

The place in Swords is called Fins Furs Feathers.:)

The orchard is overpriced,was out there recently with my girlfriend and we just laughed at the prices.

Theres also the new Petstop superstore in Airside Retail Park,Swords (beside Harvey Normans).

Advertisement