Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artists on the Dole

Options
  • 11-04-2011 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Unfortunately due to circumstances I have recently had to start signing on along with what I assume are thousands more and while sitting in the misery of the Welfare Office an idea struck me. Wouldnt it be great if we could let sleeping dogs lie and make the most of our lot for a while. So I have come to the conclusion that the only way forward is to meet with like minded people in similar circumstances and see if we can't put together a magazine or at the very least make use of the extra time. Anyone else think it's a good idea or I have I completely gone insane?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Diairist

contribute to 'the big issue'?

I bought this up to the time Bertie Ahern restored funding to the twins running it. The prose was dire and awful and getting worse.

any printers out there just emerged from a FAS course with skills & funding?

Advertisement