Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Restuarants in Galway City

Options
  • 11-04-2011 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hiya!
    I'm looking for a restaurant in Galway city with a loft style funky cool vibe and good food. Preferably that has space for private dining for 25.
    Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Try Ard Bia/Nimmos at Spanish Arch. Not sure how they're booking the upstairs space right now though, but I've been at private parties there before that would seat 25

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭JTC83

Brannagans beside the Townhouse Bar. Was only there once, and it was a year or two ago, but unless it's changed since then it sounds like it would suit you.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭tootired

Gourmet Tart, not loft style but open, modern and great food.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Ya The Townhouse might be a good option for you.
    It's funky & the food's delicious. Perfect location too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ms.McB

Thanks! I'll check them out tomorrow!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭PauricTheLodger

Was in The Oslo in Salthill earlier today. They had a sign up about parties of over 25 people getting free food and such and they have a massive back area.

Food was decent but not sure of lofty style =)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

top floor in buskers maybe? have no idea what story with it is I was at acoustic gigs up there years ago and it looked pretty cool has that loft feel you're after. they do food but I think they only use it parties (fingerfood)so don't know if it'd suit sit-down meal for 25. no harm asking:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Ms.McB

Ya The Townhouse might be a good option for you.
    It's funky & the food's delicious. Perfect location too :)
    @whatlliwear, LOVED the Townhouse!
    And Ard Bia and the Artisan.
    Thanks so much all of you!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

The Oslo is funky.

The restaurant in the Radisson is awesome although I haven't been there for a few years.

The G hotel restaurant is cool too

Advertisement