Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M Audio Fast track issues

Options
  • 11-04-2011 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

So I have my fast track pro now for a little while and swear by it as I record all my stuff from it!

But, asI was recording bass the other day the signal lights and clip lights all came on...they come on even if nothing is plugged into the jack/xlr input!
    There is no signal when i plug a mic or guitar going to ableton...

Any idea what has happened? It seems like it has blown but im not sure! I know my way around ableton very well and its definitely nothing to do with ableton...

also Ableton reads the interface but as I said it doesnt get the signal when a guitar/mic is plugged in

Would love any help at all from anyone, as I am gutted it doesnt work anymore

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

As I always say ....

Call Support, that's what they're there for.

Advertisement