Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

0p3nH4x #1 2011 - Ezine 1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I know im getting a headache reading that pastebin.

It all seems a bit pretentious to me. Like they are filtering out n00bs by writing in l33t. :rolleyes:

Love this bit:

"#
    The idea was to create a tournament or hacking challenge to push the limits of
    hackers brains and to stimulate others to join, this way to, in some form, take back
    the scene, own some white hat fags/ppl who think they are elite on way and have fun."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Phractal

Right, lets have a look-see.

Who sais blackhat esque browser autopwn on a remote server and then a sneaky bit.ly link to '0day code!' (fake exploit) pwns the entire forum there? :P

Or a d0z.me link to such code with the target field set to that very forum - or localhost!

God I love those pretentious bl4ckh@tz

:P

on second thoughts...

I call Honeypot!

Advertisement