Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser Needed Easter Monday near Enniskillen

Options
  • 10-04-2011 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi All,

Need some help, attending a wedding in Ederney on Easter Monday and staying in Enniskillen the night before. Would anyone know of a good hairdresser for an upstyle that would be open in Enniskillen or near town on the morning of the wedding.

All help appreciated! x :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

I would recommend Clive Alexander but I dont know if they would be open or not. they're in erneside shopping centre.
    another would be fusion which is beside mcdonalds on the dublin road.. again you'd have to contact them first to see if they are open

• Registered Users Posts: 45,830 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Barna09 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Need some help, attending a wedding in Ederney on Easter Monday and staying in Enniskillen the night before. Would anyone know of a good hairdresser for an upstyle that would be open in Enniskillen or near town on the morning of the wedding.

All help appreciated! x :o
    Sorry I cant help you at all but you really will have your work cut out (pardon the pun) to get someone on a bank holiday. Traditionally people in this business close on Mondays so its a double whammy.

The only chance is if you can get someone who maybe works from home.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Barna09

Cookie33 wrote: »
    I would recommend Clive Alexander but I dont know if they would be open or not. they're in erneside shopping centre.
    another would be fusion which is beside mcdonalds on the dublin road.. again you'd have to contact them first to see if they are open

Hey Thanks for your help, clive alexander is actually open Easter Sunday so panic over. It is understandable that most places would be closed but thankfully there still is one open:o

Cheers
    Claire

Advertisement