Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Help About Postgrad Courses Please

Options
  • 10-04-2011 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all,
    I recently finished a Degree in Multimedia(last may) and although it was a very vague media course I decided bak in september last year to pursue WEB DESIGN as my career path. I got 3 months experience in a media company to develop my skills and also have been creating my own designs to gain more experience.
    However, i have had trouble in gaining employment and so i was wondering would any of you guys have any ideas on good web design courses in ireland? These could be short term or Postgard courses or even recently i have thought maybe a digital marketing postgrad would be good to combine with my web design skills??

Any of your comments would be appreciated as I am finding it difficult to figure out a plan of action.

cheers

Advertisement