Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building supplier (or equivalent) open on Sunday

Options
  • 10-04-2011 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭

Im looking for styrofoam sheets and some cardboard tubing for non home improvement purposes, ahem. Ideally I would like to source it today. Anyone know of anywhere that would stock this and open today? Ideally Dublin or anywhere a short distance from the M7 / M9 / N7 between Carlow and Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Irish Fire

Not too sure if any are open today apart from the expensive D.I.Y. shops

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

b&q would be your only bet i imagine.

You wont get the trade open.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Ill give B&Q a go. Checked their website and they dont seem to stock the sheets Im after.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Irish Fire

Try Lenehans 01 8370466 Rathmines I think

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Im looking for styrofoam sheets and some cardboard tubing for non home improvement purposes, ahem. Ideally I would like to source it today. Anyone know of anywhere that would stock this and open today? Ideally Dublin or anywhere a short distance from the M7 / M9 / N7 between Carlow and Dublin.

Theres a few builders providers that will open on Saturdays from 8am till 1pm,but then they are closed after that and on Sundays too.You wil find it very very hard to get any builders providers that open on a Sunday,as its not worth their time or financially either.

Then they are all back open from around 7am -6pm in the mornings Monday to Friday.Some of them close for lunch though (1pm-2pm)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Thanks all, case closed.

Advertisement