Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the race: Round 2 -Malaysian Grand Prix

Options
  • 10-04-2011 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭

What did you think of the Malaysian Grand Prix?

Rate the race 26 votes

10/10
    0%
    9/10
    0%
    8/10
    7%
    Slutmonkey57bIron Hide 2 votes
    7/10
    23%
    dor83muckwarriorCharlie-BravoSparks43GeneralissimoShay Vader 6 votes
    6/10
    34%
    VegetadsmythyGrim.frostie500Cookie_MonsterIM0vincenzolorenzoPauletaFREDNISMO 9 votes
    5/10
    23%
    recyclebinlord lucanEvilMonkeyGhost TrainRayMTop Dog 6 votes
    4/10
    11%
    LIGHTNINGDilbert75losthorizon 3 votes
    3/10
    0%
    2/10
    0%
    1/10
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Maybe a 5. Were a few times things looked like they had potential but it didn't materialise. Still got the feeling that most of the teams are being way way too conservative with tyres.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

7/10
    A lot more exciting than previous races - more guessing of when tyres will go off, keeping you glued to the TV. Marked it down for lack of rain!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

5/10
    6. Just about worth getting up for, but not a classic. A good bit of overtaking, but I've always thought overtaking was overrated anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,476 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

6/10
    Good race, lots of very close action throughout the field.

No rain so minus for that
    Camera work was poor, lot of stuff missed, barely any coverage of yellow flag reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭recyclebin

5/10
    Drs is making overtaking too artificial. The driver in front is a sitting duck. They should make it like kers where you can use it for a certain length of time rather than a certain position on the track and not only the driver behind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

6/10
    This race was worth watching for Petrov's jump alone.

Gave it a 7 because of all the mid field battles. Did find the camera work a little off too I have to say. Glad to see the DRS work as designed.

I want a race where Vettel qualifies like 3rd or 4th and has to tangle with a few front runners (on track as opposed to passing in the pits) for a win.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

7/10
    LIGHTNING wrote: »
    People voted 8/10 for that race? God I would hate to see a 3/10 race in that case!

Yep i voted 8/10 for the race even though Vettel won

Some good scraps ,threat of rain having teams second guessing ,petrov turning into a red arrow:D ,Drs having a knock on effect after turn 1

I was going to give it 7/10 but it was so much of an improvement over Australia (Which i gave 6/10) that i gave it the extra point

Reckon China wont be great shakes though:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭the culture of deference

Its not racing anymore. As a fan for nearly 35 years it hurts me to say that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Top Dog

5/10
    6/10

Missed the rain, camerawork was shocking at times.

I thought the race itself was better than Australia (which I also gave a 6) but results changing after the flag has fallen always annoys me (especially for such weak reasons), and for that reason overall it scores the same as the first race.

Advertisement