Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League Of Legends Songs.

Options
  • 10-04-2011 7:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hey there everyone.

So i started making some League of Legend songs a little bit ago and will soon start into commentaries whenever i hit enough subs to make 20mins videos. =P

The link to my channel is here :

<SNIP>

If you enjoy my songs ( Even though i can't really sing =P ) please like them and subscribe as i will start making more soon and doing commentaries etc.
    There doesn't seem to be a lot of irish on League of Legends which is a shame as its a great game! =)
    I play on the US servers because the EU servers are basically non english speaking =P
    Anyway thanks a million.
    Cya!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Boards.ie is a discussion forum, not a means of driving traffic to your website/youtube channel/facebook page etc.

For people who contribute to the community, we're more tolerant of stuff like this, but when your very first posts on the site are asking for something (like your 3 female gamers threads that were deleted on Friday night) or traffic generating (like the youtube link you posted above), then you can appreciate where I'm coming from. :)

Welcome to the site - hope you stick around and join in the discussions....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement