Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Condor Mesh Hydration Vest - where to buy (Europe)?

Options
  • 09-04-2011 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm interested in buying the Condor Mesh Hydration Vest (OD) but I cannot find a retailer that has one in stock. I'm looking for European retailers only as I always get slapped with 40 eu charge on orders from Asia and US.

thanks in advance,

Marcin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭woodturner

Are you being charged the €40 for shipping it? From the sites i was looking at they are $45 to purchase. Don't know what the shipping charges are.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Marcin B

I actually managed to find an European shop selling Condor gear. I didn't want to write about it just yet as my order still processed but so far I'm impressed by their professionalism. It's a Finnish store called Varusteleka.

http://www.varusteleka.fi/index.php?lang=en_US

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

How much is the shipping with them?

18 eu.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Marcin B wrote: »
    18 eu.

Thank you and thats quite good too :D

• Advertisement

Sounds quite expensive considering the cheapest in the U.S stores is around $36. I have a few mates over there who could pick up one and ship it over.

Thanks but the vest and some other bits is already on its way here.

No hassle, if you ever need anything from the States just give me a shout.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Advertisement