Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daniel Tosh

Options
  • 09-04-2011 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭

Any fans? some jet black humour from this guy, sample joke:

"butt sex is like spinach, if you're forced to have it as a child you wont enjoy it as an adult" :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

yeah I like him. I first start seeing him when I was living in the states. He has a show called Tosh.0 i think its on Comedy Central. His standup is very good, mainly one liner or short stories. He has no limitations, which I like.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

bc dub wrote: »
    yeah I like him. I first start seeing him when I was living in the states. He has a show called Tosh.0 i think its on Comedy Central. His standup is very good, mainly one liner or short stories. He has no limitations, which I like.

theres not many comedians who would make people talking move seats and take their drinks off them, or tell not one, not two but three abortion jokes in a row, love some of his stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭bc dub

yeah he's like a nice guy gone wrong. he has the typical chiseled american good looks but tells jokes about fisting and abortion !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

I enjoy him. He's a bit hit and miss; when he goes on tangents he often loses me. Some gags are bit too cheap ("They've found a way of finding out of if someone is gay. Its called a HIV test"), others are clever and top notch ("I have voices in my head. But they're all in Spanish. Which is annoying. I mean, I wish one of them would get a job").

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I enjoy him. He's a bit hit and miss; when he goes on tangents he often loses me. Some gags are bit too cheap ("They've found a way of finding out of if someone is gay. Its called a HIV test"), others are clever and top notch ("I have voices in my head. But they're all in Spanish. Which is annoying. I mean, I wish one of them would get a job").

Some of his stuff is good but that HIV joke is one Bernard Manning would be proud of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Yeah, I like him. Really only knew him from Tosh.0 in the states until recently.
    Afaik we have him to thank for Rebecca Black though, apparently he blogged the video and that's when it went viral.

Advertisement