Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT UK 2011

Options
  • 09-04-2011 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey All,

I am planning to sit the GAMSATs in London in September. I intend to do the revision courses that Gradmed run in London throughout the summer.
    I intend to fly over and back every weekend for the grinds but not sure if that's the best thing to do. Has anyone done the gradmed grinds in London before? Or is anyone planning to do them this coming summer?
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Wings2010

Hi Nosilla,

In yet another attempt to distract myself from GAMSAT study, I came across your post as I rambled through GAMSAT discussions...I'm planning to go over to do the UK GAMSAT in September too. Did you go for the Gradmed grinds in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭The Duke of Moral Hazard

Hi, I'm looking for a complete list of Latin anatomical terminology, just wondering if anybody is aware of an audio resource on line or a CD?

I'm especially interested to find Latin pronunciation for the skeletal structure.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Advertisement