Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not enough space?!

Options
  • 08-04-2011 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,827 ✭✭✭✭

So I'm trying to install an app this is 18.84MB. When I try and install it, I get an error saying "Out of space. Cordy could not be viewed. Free up some space on your phone and try again". This is strange seeing that I have 73.81MB of available internal phone storage according to the phone storage settings.

Anyone have an idea what's going on?

I'm on SE x8. 2.1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

mars bar wrote: »
    So I'm trying to install an app this is 18.84MB. When I try and install it, I get an error saying "Out of space. Cordy could not be viewed. Free up some space on your phone and try again". This is strange seeing that I have 73.81MB of available internal phone storage according to the phone storage settings.

Anyone have an idea what's going on?

I'm on SE x8. 2.1
    Contacted the dev about support for my device. He said that my processor doesn't support unity, the base on which cordy is built. Might be a similar issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,827 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Contacted the dev about support for my device. He said that my processor doesn't support unity, the base on which cordy is built. Might be a similar issue.

Yeah that's probably it. I was told by someone the game can't be played on X8 so I just deleted it. It looked good...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,365 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

BEST. GAME. EVER.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Ive downloaded Corby just there... showed as installing on my phone .. but its not listed in the apps :confused: Anybody any ideas? Desire HD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

GBX wrote: »
    Ive downloaded Corby just there... showed as installing on my phone .. but its not listed in the apps :confused: Anybody any ideas? Desire HD

Dunno tis working grand on my dhd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Got it sorted .. I had downloaded it twice using the web page for the market and showed as installing. Tried it through the market on the phone and it installed straight away.

Advertisement