Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rail Interview - UK

Options
  • 08-04-2011 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

At last I've managed to get an interview. I have applied for a job and have been given an interview.

Job Title:-
    Design Engineer Protection & Control.

Role :-
    The E&P Programme Engineering Team is looking for an electrification design engineer to undertake design and support implementation of electrification schemes across the national E&P programme, with particular focus on electrification protection and SCADA control systems.

• Undertaking development (GRIP 2-4) design for electrification schemes, with particular focus on electrification protection and SCADA control systems
    • Developing, as part of a dynamic team, integrated protection and SCADA control solutions for implementation on Network Rail electrification systems
    Technically how should I be preparing for this role. What do I need to learn? What is GRIP 2-4??

Suggestions most welcome as I am ****ting myself at the moment as u can imagine. Thanks in advance.

Noseymike2010

Advertisement