Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Day9 series on analysis & timings

Options
  • 08-04-2011 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭

Day9 has started a 3 part series on what he calls "hardcore" analysis, which is basically how he goes through replies to learn about timings and the assumptions you can make about army size etc

Day9's videos are excellent all the time, but I found the first one of these particularly excellent, particularly as it gives a framework for what you should be looking at when viewing replies.

I thought I would point these out specifically in case the passed people by. Defo one for the bookmarks.

Part 1 (#281)
    Part 2 (#282)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Huh, maybe these dailies will be useful unlike the other recent ones...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    Huh, maybe these dailies will be useful unlike the other recent ones...

The recent ones weren't all that useful but they were freaking hilarious (referring to the Nuke Funday Monday :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

I'm more referring that once you get to a certain skill point, day9's dailies are really not useful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    I'm more referring that once you get to a certain skill point, day9's dailies are really not useful.

I'll let you know when I get out of bronze :pac::p

Advertisement