Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fas, Pc Repair and upgrade?? Software?

Options
  • 08-04-2011 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hey

Anyone knows if you can take course in FAS during the summer months, I would nearly take anycourse at the mo! but kinda leaning towards PC Repair ans upgrades r even some software Class would be handy eg: Photoshops r programminig??

oh and it would be in the Kerry region 2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,261 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Theres one ran in finglas in October and February.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

check out the comptia a+ it's a private course but you can do it though fas that's what i'm currently doing

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Healy Boy

do you have to pay for it?? is it during the summer months?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭IrishMetalhead

pretty sure you don't if your doing it through fas you'd just need to go in and ask about it if there is one coming up in your area

• Registered Users Posts: 15,261 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Think you have to be on the scratch tho, or its not free.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭MASTER...of the bra

check out the comptia a+ it's a private course but you can do it though fas that's what i'm currently doing
    You can do this online through Fas for free if your out of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Dilynnio

Hey,

How long is this course for?

How are you finding it?

Have you any more info on it please?

Thanks in advance.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Only thing is if you're in the training centre you get hands on experience, whereas with the online e-college it's all theory. A practical course gives you the confidence and skills to build, repair, upgrade, install OS, networks, etc ... when you're finished.

Advertisement