Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Summer exam timetable up!

• 08-04-2011 9:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭

exam timetables are up! anyone else have a 6.30pm exam scheduled?? wondering is it a mistake! its an awful time to have an exam at!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 187 ✭✭TokenWhite

Yep, I'm second year business and I also have an exam at 6.30 on a friday, so doubt if it's a mistake. They seem to be really pushing the boundaries the last 2 years, first they decide having exams on a saturday is a great idea, and now they expect us to come in at 6.30. I'll be there, begrudgingly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Yep, a friend of mine has 6.30 as well, very odd time but I'd prefer it to 9.30 in the morning any day of the week. At least you've got plenty of time for some cramming

Happy enough with mine, much the same as ever, Friday to Monday with a day off in between each. All at 3.30 as well so quite pleased

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Mine worked out quite nicely too, a day between each one, all at 3.30. Can't wait to be finished :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

The 6.30 exams were put in as the better option to having saturday exams, saturdays being a huge problem with people involved with communions/confirmations. Im all for them, gives u all day to study

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheBuilder

6.30 is a ridiculous time for an exam! Thankfully mine are all done early ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement