Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kung Fu in Galway?

Options
  • 08-04-2011 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I've looked around the web for Kung Fu clubs in Galway but found nothing, so I just thought I'd post here as a last ditch effort.
    So, does anyone know of any Kung Fu clubs here or any that may be starting in the future? Or if anyone could recommend another similar martial art I'd appreciate that, not muay thai or kickboxing though.
    Or if there aren't any clubs here yet it would be cool to see if there's much interest, if anyone would be interested in holding classes?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

There's no Kung Fu that I know of in Galway. If your not interested in Thai or Kickboxing there's also plenty Judo, TKD or if you are interested Mixed Martial Arts, check out the website in the signature.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Bujinkan

There is a Wing Chun club, not really the same but close enough I suppose, his email is tom.p.gorman@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Niall Keane

No kung fu in Galway :eek: well I'm down there on a weekly basis, folks and sister live there if there's numbers and a place?

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Damo W

Tim_Murphy wrote: »
    There's no Kung Fu that I know of in Galway. If your not interested in Thai or Kickboxing there's also plenty Judo, TKD or if you are interested Mixed Martial Arts, check out the website in the signature.

And Karate too, Tim ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

Damo W wrote: »
    And Karate too, Tim ;)

Oh ya, those lads too. ;):)

There's probably ninjas around as well but it's quiet hard to tell with those fellas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Damo W

Tim_Murphy wrote: »
    There's probably ninjas around as well but it's quiet hard to tell with those fellas.

They live in Oranmore ;):D

Advertisement