Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furminator going cheap... Your welcome!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Thanks, but with Shipping it cost just over 10 euros and I bought my one for around 7.50 with free shipping. I was tempted to just buy 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 nudag

Dammit. Poxy shipping charges!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Devi

:eek: no way, i paid bout €30 for one on these in a pet shop last year. Raging :mad:. What do you think of them, I dont actually use it that often.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

It works very well, the key is to go very gentle on the dog and it will pull out the dead undercoat, remember it is not a brush and should only be used when the dog has dead undercoat or when shedding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭antocann

www.buyincoins.com

you can get the furminator realy cheap and free shipping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

antocann wrote: »
    www.buyincoins.com

you can get the furminator realy cheap and free shipping

Cool site, even sell "chicken fillets". Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lescot

Yeah it's a cool site alright, just to bad that it is in a foreign country and not in the USA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 lescot

However I did order several items that I needed. One of which was their version of the "Furminator". I just hope it doesn't take weeks to get my order here, but WOWWWW the prices are great I think.

Advertisement