Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm new, and looking for information

Options
  • 07-04-2011 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all, I'm new here. been recomended to ask you all on here if you have any info on my ponies past. He's a 14.1 piebald cob, and his name is Buzby. We believe he was imported to a dealer in Aberdeen from Ireland in 2007/2008. His passport was made after he came into Scotland and he has no Freezmark. If anyone knows anything, little or big, please could you let me know. I would LOVE to know about his past! Thanks. :)
    http://s898.photobucket.com/albums/ac188/my-buzz/Hmm%20fat%20pony/?action=view&current=044.jpg
    Here's a phot, i hope it works!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Horsemania

Hi there, I just wanted to wish you good luck in your search for information. He is a lovely fellow. I suppose you have searched with the dealers in Aberdeen, if they could narrow it down for you. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bamb

Horsemania wrote: »
    Hi there, I just wanted to wish you good luck in your search for information. He is a lovely fellow. I suppose you have searched with the dealers in Aberdeen, if they could narrow it down for you. :)
    Thanks very much, yes we tried asking the dealer once but her reply was 'oh they won't remember' which i thought was quite off of her :/ Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Does he have a microchip? You might be able to trace him that way. I managed to find my horses past through a chip that was registered to the Irish kennel club of all places!

Advertisement