Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your favourite part of a woman's body?

Options
  • 07-04-2011 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

Apologies for this - there is a joke at the end of it!

A frined of mine (me) has entered a competition on the Laughter Lounge Dublin Facebook page. Basically, you just post a joke on the Laughter Lounge facebook page and the post that gets the most "likes" wins.

He only heard about the competition on Monday, but it had been running for a few weeks at that stage, so he's a small bit behind. With the help of his friends he's made up savage ground, but the post still needs a few more "likes".

If you have half a minute to spare, would you be so kind as to complete just two steps and help this guy to get into the lead - the Joke is in there as well

Steps:

1. "Like" the Laughter Lounge facebook page

2.Then "like" this Joke

Now, don't worry if you don't like the Joke - my friend doesn't particularly like it either, but the quality of the joke in the lead isn't the greatest as well - basically it's about getting people to click "like" on the Joke.

Anyways, it would be much appreciated if anyone can help. It should take no more than half a minute.

Thanks a millinon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭roosh

if anyone fanies being part of an epic comeback, I jut need a few more clicks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

sorry can't help.
    Never been on Facebook and I'm not starting now.
    Saw what it did to my kids :)

Advertisement