Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW REHEARSAL ROOM OPENING SOON IN BRAY

Options
  • 07-04-2011 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Rejoice bands from Bray and its environs! Exactly what it says on the tin folks Solus Sound Studios opening soon in Bray I'll post rates etcetra when i get the details

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 soundsserious

Hey popzmaster. any update on this?? Open yet......

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

Hi sorry i didnt get back on here for so long should be open two weeks at the latest but thats all i know for now ill try to get updates more regular

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Joeyde

Just to give this a bump, Solus Sound Studios is now open for business.

Great lads setting this up. Fully kitted rehearsal room in Bray beside the solus tower.

All the info has been posted in the resources sticky for contact details etc. Just drop an email for information or check them out on facebook. Ample Parking, coffee/tea facilities and chill-out room.

Advertisement