Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photocopying - Best Options

Options
  • 07-04-2011 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi, does anyone have suggestions as to the best options for photocopying for a medium sized office? I don't want to get into an expensive contract or pay by copy, so can you just buy a simple but robust copier, which also scans, that can do for an office of 12 people?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭AndyJB

Hi, does anyone have suggestions as to the best options for photocopying for a medium sized office? I don't want to get into an expensive contract or pay by copy, so can you just buy a simple but robust copier, which also scans, that can do for an office of 12 people?

Hi,
    These are only the first two that popped up when I googled "print scanner copiers in ireland"

Dell

DABS.ie

Lots there at what seems to be good prices.

AB

PS Don't go for main dealer ink supplies use one of the many refill shops out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭aidan.connolly

Hi,

I work in an office with 12 people. We currently use a Brother MFC-8890DW

It is a good printer. It is a Multifunction Unit ( Fax / Scanner / Copier ) with a document feeder.

It is also networked so that all employees have access to it over the network.

Aidan

• Registered Users Posts: 37 nipper banks

Hi Andy & Aidan,
    Thanks for the advice, very helpful. We are now researching the options, with a lot more focus.
    Regards, Nipper

Advertisement