Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing machine repair

Options
  • 07-04-2011 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Hi there,

Anyone know of a washing machine repair/service person in the city or around Ferrybank?

We inherited a machine that's on the blink at the moment, and thinking about getting it repaired instead of buying a new one.

Thanks for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I got a guy called brian cummins 087 9430880 according to the sticker on the machine.

Its nearly 2 years ago now, to fix my washing machine. He showed me the part that was broken (black burn mark on the circuit board) showed me the new one he was putting in and waited to run a full wash (37mins) before leaving.

Think it was €70 including the part.

Great service, would have to reccommend him. No relation what so ever. I had to get his name from a neighbour as I dont know anyone in that business.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Andy_Black

Hi,

I presume you got it fixed.

If you ever have problems again you could try Dublin Washing Machine Repairs.

There's callout charge if he repairs your washing machine.

It's my brother-in-law and I can vouch that he's a grafter.

Regards,
    Andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tessyzblack

I have a question for Dublin Washing Machine Repairs, even though you say there is no call out fee on fixed appliance what happens if a machine can be fixed, is there a diagnostic fee and how much labour an hour do you charge ? ?

Please respond i am looking forward to this answer.

Sorry i meant to what if the machine can't be fixed IS there a CHARGE and if there is how much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 David Grogan

A few weeks ago I was looking for a company to fix my washing machine
    and done a search on Google and found this site. Its not a company but gives information on companies who suppy parts and fix washing machines here is the link

Washing Machine Repair Dublin

I found a company on that site and got my machine fixed same day - happy days !!

David Grogan

• Advertisement

Thanks David, i was just on that site Washing Machine Repair Dublin very very interesting site. Now i know the way it works. Thank you very much. Tess

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭chainsawman

He is very good , fixed my machine 4 years ago and still working to now .

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Oscar Madison

Keep away from this guy!

Advertisement