Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line on President Obama's crown sparks conspiracy theories

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

I've a scar like that on my forehead. I got it from falling out the front room window onto the footpath when I was a toddler, twas very sore.

I'd like to know the rationale behind the brain surgery suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Developed an "egg-size lump on the side of my head" after another boy struck him with a rock [3e].

http://www.doctorzebra.com/prez/g44.htm

/shrug. do better than me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

squod wrote: »
    article-1374212-0B80184200000578-710_468x408.jpg

article-1374212-0B8016FC00000578-828_224x310.jpg

Anyone have feedback from this story? Getting close to election time and even a dodgy haircut it seems is drawing media attention. Views?

What is it with the daily mail and all the conspiracy stuff lately?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Hookah

What is it with the daily mail and all the conspiracy stuff lately?

I'm starting to think a lot of this conspiracy stuff is promoted by shills and government trolls to keep a lot of the critical thinkers distracted from actual conspiracies and the wrongs in society.

A meta-conspiracy, if you will.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

What is it with The Daily Mail...

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Looks like a number 7 to me, maybe he's a cyborg 7th generation model ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Does it travel right the way around to the other side?
    Could be a case of face off?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Looks like a bad case of bed hair to me. He probably catches naps whenever possible and that time he forgot to check his hair was ok afterwards.

I entertain all sorts of "wacky" stuff but I fail to see how this makes any sense.
    There's a possibility that he could be a Manchurian candidate style mind control slave but the last time I checked you didn't need to actually cut into somebody's head to mind control them.

caseyann wrote: »
    Does it travel right the way around to the other side?
    Could be a case of face off?

Lol, who would he have swapped faces with?
    George Dubya? Might explain why he's continuing the old regimes policy of bombing the fvck out of Afghanistan etc...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

nullzero wrote: »
    Lol, who would he have swapped faces with?
    George Dubya? Might explain why he's continuing the old regimes policy of bombing the fvck out of Afghanistan etc...:pac:

I dont know who is acting weird or disappeared recently who has the policies he has? :D

Excuse my ignorance i dont know who George Dubya is :P

• Advertisement

caseyann wrote: »
    I dont know who is acting weird or disappeared recently who has the policies he has? :D

Excuse my ignorance i dont know who George Dubya is :P

Dubya meaning W (imagine it in a Texan accent)...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBB8nBiweze_munik66NJIA31x0SYG0dHdHdBdoryp_lCu_y_iTg

Easy mistake to make.

Advertisement