Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lough Rowan

Options
  • 07-04-2011 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Just a heads up lads that Lough Rowan opened up on Sunday last and is now stocked with rainbows for the first time. I had an excellent day on it and it is well worth a visit. Its in Leitrim. I am a member of the club that runs the fishery and live locally. . The club have their own website and you will get more details there.........

www.rinnshannon.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 aismac

Hey there - this link is broken and has been replaced with an adult site - just FYI!

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭whelzer

aismac wrote: »
    Hey there - this link is broken and has been replaced with an adult site - just FYI!

****e! Thankfully the kids are watching TV!

Mods - can you amend above link.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 aismac

whelzer wrote: »
    ****e! Thankfully the kids are watching TV!

Mods - can you amend above link.

No the site itself is hacked/expired and been replaced? It’s not the Boards link. PM me if you’d like me to explain - I live right beside the lake and would be happy to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

aismac wrote: »

220px-Glenn_Quagmire.png

Advertisement