Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

music videos

Options
  • 07-04-2011 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Hows everyone i need to get my portfolio going for college so i wanna do some music videos for local artists. If anyones interested in this i'll be starting them in june so feel free to get in touch.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭IrishCian

Where is local for you?
    www.facebook.com/Racketeers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

To be honest anywhere in dublin is local, anywhere outside dublin and then i'd charge extra for travel costs etc etc.

Bump....still taking bookings new HD camera on order :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭tehPOK

My band Subject Matter (www.facebook.com/SubjectMatter) would love to work with you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭mada999

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

Hey there,

Very Angry Girls are very interested in this. We'd pay travel to Limerick. Also I've a good editing/after effects setup here so we could help with the edit/special effects.

http://band.to/vag/

Bump...camera got, editing software got just need a tripod now :D:D

Anyone who has commented with a interested please pm me a contact number so i can get in touch with you for bookings. :) anyone else who wants to do this feel free to hit me up!

Bumpity bump :D

So have all the gear no longer in college who out there wants a video made? :)

• Advertisement

How's everyone basically i'm doing music videos for bands to get my portfolio up for college and all that jazz. Mods i know theres another thread but i can't find it to bump it up.

So anyways details

Based in dublin
    willing to travel (if you cover my expenses)

Don't have a studio any studio rentals or anything like that is up to you

Yes i will record edit and finalise it with you advising me not one a those no i want it this way this is how it is band gets what a band or solo artist wants.

Any questions feel free to post em not sure what else to be saying in this post. PM me on here with the title music video, leave a number a name and a contact email simplest way for me to get in touch.

Anyways
    cheers
    ev

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Mods i know theres another thread but i can't find it to bump it up.
    I have merged the threads. For future reference you can get a list of threads you created by going to your profile, clicking the statistics tab and then clicking the "Find all threads started by..." link. This is a direct link to your created threads.

Malice wrote: »
    I have merged the threads. For future reference you can get a list of threads you created by going to your profile, clicking the statistics tab and then clicking the "Find all threads started by..." link. This is a direct link to your created threads.

Thanks dude appreciated :D

SO who wants a music video :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

Yes i will record edit and finalise it with you advising me not one a those no i want it this way this is how it is band gets what a band or solo artist wants.

:eek::confused:

Well usualy a editor will go and do his own take on the video but when i edit it i want you to be there telling me what shots to use in each individual part :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

I get you now that I can read it as three seperate sentences. I was reading it as one sentence and couldnt make sense of it at all! A bit o' punctuation goes a long way!;)

Yeah, but that takes effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Syphor_1

are you still looking for bands to do a video with mate , I'm in the band Syphor , we'd love to do something with you if you are.

here's our link
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Syphor/128276987232475?sk=app_2405167945

also we're off to Germany gigging and other metal events across Europe at the end of this year and next so if it worked out, we would be able to arrange through our management company "god of noise" promotions to send the video as part of our media packages, so people in the industry will see your and our work.

get back to me on info@syphor.de if your interested mate.

it's a good project, all the best with it.

jay - Syphor

Check out the facebook page www.facebook.com/npdstudios :):)

Advertisement