Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLEASE HELP M4 PROBLEM

Options
  • 06-04-2011 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

I have an ASG m4 and when i try to fire it it just clicks like the motor is trying to turn over but it wont work. i made sure the battery was charged and i tried other batteries that work in other guns but not working. any help appreciated .
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

It sounds like your gearbox is locked up, there are a lot of videos on youtube how to unlock it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Get a higher voltage battery and plug it in, that should unlock the box, if it doesn't, we move onto method two, get a long thin screwdriver, and push it down through the air nozzle and push the piston back and very quickly tap the trigger, this will unlock the gears and the spring will push hte piston back.

I hold no responsible for any breakages/injuries/tragic deaths or anything of the sort when this method is used.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Get a higher voltage battery and plug it in, that should unlock the box, if it doesn't, we move onto method two, get a long thin screwdriver, and push it down through the air nozzle and push the piston back and very quickly tap the trigger, this will unlock the gears and the spring will push hte piston back.

I hold no responsible for any breakages/injuries/tragic deaths or anything of the sort when this method is used.

Wow... I just had visions of some poor young fella with a screwdriver buried in his head :eek:

Definitely try the higher voltage battery first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

lperrozzi wrote: »
    Wow... I just had visions of some poor young fella with a screwdriver buried in his head :eek:

Definitely try the higher voltage battery first :)
    You'd be surprised mate...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

I really REALLY doubt it at this stage :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭MacheteElbows

thanks everyone for the help much appreciated will try it .

Advertisement