Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy a trip to London?

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I have been twice, and I loved it! I can whack up some pictures or even videos... Though it might be nicer to leave it as a surprise if anyone does end up going :) However, the regular dinosaur gallery is temporarily closed in the museum for some reason :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Yeah, it's being refurbished unfortunately. I saw the old gallery. Very impressive. Oh well i guess I'll have to visit again when it's complete!
    Sure slap up some pics Fishie. I can put a spoiler warning on the thread title.

Got my plane tickets booked now :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Good luck, let us know how it goes.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Went to this over the weekend. Nothing spectacular. Only half the size of the old exhibit and costs £10 to see. A few robot dinosaurs (including the tyrannosaur which was in the old exhibition anyway) and some interactive stuff and some skulls and bits n' bobs to look at.
    I suppose since the museum is free the tenner isn't all that bad. You can still see most of the old dinosaur skeletons too, just without all the extra stuff as before.
    I look forward to the revamped exhibition.

• Advertisement
Advertisement