Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riding school in Cork

Options
  • 06-04-2011 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I've just moved to Cork and am looking for a good riding school, I'm based in Cork city but am willing to travel. I did a lot of riding in my youth but gave it up and only started again last year, so basically beginning from scratch. Visited one school lately and wasn't too impressed with the quality of the lessons so I thought I'd ask for your expert advice. I really want to do it properly this time, not just mess around, and become a really good rider, so if you know anybody who could help me acheive this that would be great. Also I want to brush up on my horse care skills and was considering doing a BHS course or something a little less official so if you have any advise on this as well that would be great. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Saltfeather

Can't recommend Tulligmore in Ballinhassig enough. Lovely people, lovely horses only 20min outside of the city. Best of luck back in the saddle:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

I keep my horse at lucky meadows in watergrasshill. Its a small yard that does private lessons

www.seankellyhorse.com is the website. I also hear another one aroind the area of upper glanmire/rathcooney is good

Advertisement